Fill out attached teacher interview/ teacher observation
Part 3: Integrating Technology into Instructional Strategy Presentation and Job Aid
1.Create a 7- to 9-slide presentation aimed at training faculty on integrating computer-based and web-based tools to conduct a lesson.
- Summarize the class environment, student age and demographics, lesson topics, and tools used in the lesson.
- Describe how the teacher used the tools in the lesson.
- Explain how the use of the tools supported the instructional strategies that were employed.
- Connect the instructional strategies you observed with the models and theories of instruction learned in this course.
2.Develop a 5- to 6-page job aid that a faculty member can use independently to guide them in the use of one or more of the specific technologies you presented in the previous presentation (Integrating Technology into Instructional Strategy Presentation).
- Provide clear and detailed instructions that someone who is new at using these tools will be able to use to get started.
- Include screenshots or other visual aids as necessary to support the instructions.
- Provide any useful tips learned during your observation and interview.
Include a reference page that includes your resources and follows the APA guidelines.