For this assignment, you will examine the data collection instruments used in two peer-reviewed articles on a technology topic and present the findings. Address all components for each article before moving on to the next article.
Your paper should include the following:
- A discussion of the purpose of the instrument.
- An overview indicating how the instrument was assessed for reliability (e.g., internal reliability analysis) and validity (e.g., confirmatory factor analysis).
- An assessment of the strengths of the instrument.
- An assessment of the limitations of the instrument.
- Recommendations for improvements to the instrument.
Length: 6 pages, not including title and reference pages
References: Include a minimum of 6 scholarly resources
The completed assignment should address all of the assignment requirements, exhibit evidence of concept knowledge, and demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course. The writing should integrate scholarly resources, reflect academic expectations and current APA standards and include a plagiarism report