Please complete the following steps for your discussion post and response.
- Look around your house or work for a type of medicine that requires a dosage.
- Discuss the medicine, including its name, use, concentration, or dosage.
- Include a picture of the active ingredient in the drug.
- Derive and solve a dosage problem based on the medicine that you choose.
- For example, your physician ordered 2.4 g of folic acid. Folic acid is available at 800 mg per tablet. How many tablets should be taken?
- Substitute your medicine to create your own problem and then solve it.
- Make sure to show your work.
- Lastly, create a dosage problem for a classmate to solve. Do not solve it yourself.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.