Week 10 Discussion COLLAPSEOverall Rating:
To successfully complete this week’s discussion, you will need to:
- Refer to Chapter 10 of your textbook.
- Read the article, “Police Are Changing Lineups to Avoid False IDs.”
Please respond to the following in a substantive post.
Address these questions:
- Do lineups still appear to be effective? Why or why not?
- Is eyewitness identification still a proper investigation tool?
- What point in the article drew your interest the most?
Be sure to provide full citations and references, formatted according to Strayer Writing Standards.
- For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
Please respond substantively to at least one other post. Choose to respond to those who have few or no responses. If possible, choose the post of a classmate who holds a different viewpoint from yours about lineup effectiveness.
Consider questions such as these in your response:
- What is something memorable in your classmate’s post that you want to remember?
- In what ways, if at all, did your classmate’s post confirm or change your thinking about the effectiveness of lineups? How so?
- What is one piece of information you would like your classmate to consider relating to lineup effectiveness?